AeroPress Go Coffee Maker
The AeroPress Go is the latest portable coffee maker to hit the market from AeroPress Inc. The AeroPress Go is thoughtfully engineered to provide all the delicious brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress plus a convenient drinking mug that doubles as a carrying case.
Like the original AeroPress, The AeroPress Go brews remarkably delicious Americano, Espresso like coffee and Cold brew style coffee. The AeroPress Go is optimised for traveling, camping or just going to work by making it extremely convenient and portable. The AeroPress Go’s smart design ensures that you will never be without delicious coffee wherever you go.
3 Awesome features:
- Durable and packs down into an extremely lightweight portable size.
- Incredibly versatile and can brew lots of different styles of coffee.
- Compatible with adaptors and attachments just like the original AeroPress.
The AeroPress Go is made from food-grade Polypropylene BPA-free Plastic.
While the Seal is made from food-grade non-toxic Silicone.
The included 350 micro-Filters are made of a biodegradable and compostable paper.
The Dimensions are:
125mm Height x 100mm Depth x 100mm Width
With a weight of 326g (Excluding micro filter papers) and a water capacity of 237ml full.
Included in the box:
- Main Chamber
- Plunger with rubber seal
- AeroPress Go mug with silicone lid
- Foldable stirring paddle
- Measuring scoop
- Filter cap
- 350 x Micro-Filters (1 Year supply)
- Filter paper holder
Quick Travel AeroPress Go Recipe:
- Secure a pre-wet micro filter paper in the cap and attach to your AeroPress Go, Place the chamber with the cap over your cup (Cap side facing down).
- Grind 15 grams of Freshly roasted coffee beans into your AeroPress chamber.
- Slowly pour enough water to wet your coffee grinds up to the number 1 marking, let your coffee grinds degas/bloom.
- Continue to pour slowly in circles until you reach just above the number 3 marking, attach your plunger and gently plunge until you have extracted all your coffee.
Water down with boiling water to taste and enjoy your freshly brewed filter coffee.