V60 Dripper 02 Clear Plastic
The Classic Hario V60 Dripper is made from a high quality transparent plastic.
Size 02 is suitable for 1-4 cups and is the Basic Baristas standard size!
The clear plastic 02 dripper is lightweight and very durable, we recommend that you pre-heat your brewing equipment prior to brewing, simply do this by pouring some hot water onto your brewing setup before adding your coffee grinds, this doesn’t only preheat your brewing set up but also washes out the paper filter to ensure there is no paper taste.
We highly recommend using a kettle with a gooseneck and a set of coffee scales to consistently brew your coffee the same every time.
When brewing please stress caution as equipment will get hot and refer to the instructions provided in the box.
Included in the box is:
1x Hario V60 Dripper 02 - Clear Plastic
1x Hario coffee scoop
OPTIONAL +100 / +200 x Hario V60 Filters
A Basic Barista V60 recipe:
- Weigh out 15grams of coffee beans, grind to a gritty grind size, something that resembles a fine salt like consistency.
- Place your filter in the V60 and the V60 on a mug/vessel. This is your set up.
- Pre-wet/heat your set up by pouring enough hot water on to the filter paper that it is fully submerged. Wait for it to drain and be sure to dispose of that water.
- Place your set up onto your scales and add your coffee grinds.
- Bloom your coffee by adding 30g of hot water to your grinds. When your grinds come in contact with water we are going to start our timer. (If you are using a different amount of ground coffee we want to double the weight used for our bloom).
- After 30 seconds continue to pour another 250 grams of hot water in a slow circular motion, try to not hit the filter walls and try not to pour straight in the centre.
- Your total brew time should be around 2 mins give or take 15seconds. If you find your brewing way shorter or longer you will need to adjust your grind size of your beans.