Rhino Portable Hand Grinder - Compact
The Rhino Coffee Gear Compact hand grinder is incredibly handy. Jam packed full of features and all at a great price. The ergonomic design doesn’t damage your wrists and who knew how easy it is to take such a portable coffee grinder anywhere? This isn’t just for travel, this is absolutely ideal for anyone who wants to really start getting into coffee, with 1 flick you can adjust your grind size to control exactly how fine or coarse you choose to grind.
Having control over how fine / corse your coffee grinds are is crucially important to making amazing coffee. Wanting to make fresh espresso at 7am, cold brew at mid day and maybe a cheeky late night pour over? This grinder lets you grind your coffee to suit any brew method!
Durable, portable and versatile the Rhino Gear hand grinder is a favourite, even the pro’s use these when they are on the go.
- Created from food grade stainless steel
- Body fits into an AeroPress
- AeroPress adaptor allows you to grind directly into the AeroPress chamber.
- Anti-rust conical ceramic burrs
- Adjustable grind size made super easy to change
- 25g of coffee capacity
- Ergonomic grinding motion
- Particle size distributor
- Convenient carry bag
- Detachable handle for portability
In the box:
1x Grinder + detachable handle
1x carry bag
1x AeroPress adaptor
Quick Travel AeroPress Go Recipe:
- Secure a pre-wet micro filter paper in the cap and attach to your AeroPress Go, Place the chamber with the cap over your cup (Cap side facing down).
- Grind 15 grams of Freshly roasted coffee beans into your AeroPress chamber.
- Slowly pour enough water to wet your coffee grinds up to the number 1 marking, let your coffee grinds degas/bloom.
- Continue to pour slowly in circles until you reach just above the number 3 marking, attach your plunger and gently plunge until you have extracted all your coffee.
Water down with boiling water to taste and enjoy your freshly brewed filter coffee.
This grinder is the perfect companion for the AeroPress Go, It's similar size and cylindrical shape means that you wont have any issues fitting these in your pack and the super handy carry bag offers an added layer of protection when traveling.
Stop taking pre-ground coffee with you and start grinding fresh right before you brew.