Rhino Coffee Gear Ceramic Replacement Burrs
Regular price $28.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1x Ceramic Burr Replacement set
How Do I change the burrs on my Rhino Portable Hand Grinder Compact/Tall?
- Unscrew the adjustment nut on the bottom of the grind chamber.
- Remove the inner ceramic burr.
- Tip the grinder upside down to remove the outer ceramic burr.
- Make sure the spring is still in the middle pin position.
- Insert the outer burr, the small teeth on the burr are to face upwards.
- Insert the inner burr so it aligns nicely into the outer burr.
- Hold the inner burr down to engage with the spring and screw on the adjustment nut. Turn clockwise to tighten.