Rhino Coffee Gear Ceramic Replacement Burrs
Regular price $28.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Suitable for both Rhino Portable Hand Grinder - Compact & TallAfter 12-18 months you might notice that your grinder isn't preforming as well as it used to. This could be the result of many different factors, depending on the amount of use you put your grinder through or if the burrs have chipped a fresh set of burrs will ensure consistent grounds and longevity of your hand grinder.
1x Ceramic Burr Replacement set
How Do I change the burrs on my Rhino Portable Hand Grinder Compact/Tall?
- Unscrew the adjustment nut on the bottom of the grind chamber.
- Remove the inner ceramic burr.
- Tip the grinder upside down to remove the outer ceramic burr.
- Make sure the spring is still in the middle pin position.
- Insert the outer burr, the small teeth on the burr are to face upwards.
- Insert the inner burr so it aligns nicely into the outer burr.
- Hold the inner burr down to engage with the spring and screw on the adjustment nut. Turn clockwise to tighten.