Chestnut X Manual Coffee Grinder
The Chestnut X is Timemore's most prestigious grinder yet and for good reason, this beast of a hand grinder showcases durable 42mm S2C (Spike to cut) burrs fashioned from high-carbon stainless steel. The range of adjustments on this grinder is thoughtfully accomodating for espresso brewing to pour over / filter coffee and with 2 adjustment dials this drastically boosts your range to about 120 positions.
The Timemore Chestnut X is a precision hand grinder with a huge amount of range, stability due to its construction and with smart design features such as the foldable handle, the squared prism build that allows for an ergonomic grip and the 'Bump Stop' that doubles as a grinds knocker.
- Patented 42mm S2C Burrs (Spike to cut)
- 30-35g Bean Capacity
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Burrs SUS440 (wear & Rust resistant)
- CNC'd from a single block of space aluminium
- Dual Bearings for consistent stability
- Measures 160 x 55mm / 765g
- Squared prism for ergonomic gripping
- Foldable handle
- Bump stop that doubles as a grinds knocker
- 24 clicks and each position can be adjusted by a secondary 5 clicks, 24 x 5 gives 120 clicks for high precision adjusting.
1x Chestnut X Coffee Hand Grinder in Black
1x Draw string carry case
1x Grinds Brush