Ninety Plus Kambera Panama Geisha - Natural
About the coffee:
Tasting Notes: Butterscotch, Maraschino Cherry & Rum
Region: Piedra Candela, Ninety Plus, Panama
Altitude: 1,200 - 1,550 MASL
Process: Natural, Anaerobic (Read about processing methods here)
This coffee has a heavy fermented cherry flavour with a warm finish and thick body. You can expect to taste dark chocolate, maraschino cherry, rum and plum.
Learn more about this coffee from Ninety Plus here.
Drip Bag's come pre-ground, to conserve your coffee store these in the freezer and only open just before brewing
1x 15g Drip Bag / 4x 15g Drip Bag's / 1x 250g Whole Beans
How to use Drip Coffee Bag:
- Open pouch and remove drip bag.
- Tear top of drip bag.
- Secure the arms over your cup / Mug / Server.
- Pour 250g of water on your coffee in 5 x intervals of 50g, wait for each pour to draw down before starting the next pour.
- Remove and dispose of drip bag. Enjoy your brew!
* Please note that our shipping times will depend on when the coffee is roasted during the week to ensure we always send out coffee at it's freshest. If your order contains items as well as coffee beans, we will reserve your order until the coffee is ready to be dispatched. (You will receive order updates via email)