Rhino Portable Hand Grinder - Tall
The Rhino Coffee Gear Tall hand grinder is incredibly handy. Jam packed full of features and all at a great price. The ergonomic design doesn’t damage your wrists and who knew how easy it is to take such a portable coffee grinder anywhere? This isn’t just for travel, this is absolutely ideal for anyone who wants to really start getting into coffee, with 1 flick you can adjust your grind size to control exactly how fine or coarse you choose to grind.
Having control over how fine / corse your coffee grinds are is crucially important to making amazing coffee. Wanting to make fresh espresso at 7am, cold brew at mid day and maybe a cheeky late night pour over? This grinder lets you grind your coffee to suit any brew method!
Durable, portable and versatile the Rhino Gear hand grinder even is a favourite, even the pro’s use these when they don’t have access to their commercial setup.
- Created from food grade stainless steel
- Anti-rust conical ceramic burrs
- Adjustable grind size made super easy to change
- 50g of coffee capacity
- Ergonomic grinding motion
- Particle size distributor
- Convenient carry bag
- Detachable handle for portability
In the box:
1x Grinder + detachable handle
1x carry bag
A Basic Barista V60 recipe:
- Weigh out 15grams of coffee beans, grind to a gritty grind size, something that resembles a fine salt like consistency.
- Place your filter in the V60 and the V60 on a mug/vessel. This is your set up.
- Pre-wet/heat your set up by pouring enough hot water on to the filter paper that it is fully submerged. Wait for it to drain and be sure to dispose of that water.
- Place your set up onto your scales and add your coffee grinds.
- Bloom your coffee by adding 30g of hot water to your grinds. When your grinds come in contact with water we are going to start our timer. (If you are using a different amount of ground coffee we want to double the weight used for our bloom).
- After 30 seconds continue to pour another 250 grams of hot water in a slow circular motion, try to not hit the filter walls and try not to pour straight in the centre.
- Your total brew time should be around 2 mins give or take 15seconds. If you find your brewing way shorter or longer you will need to adjust your grind size of your beans.