Perked filters are a fantastic way to brew coffee on the go.
Perked filters are small in size, light weight, Compostable and make a beautiful clean cup of coffee. Made in Japan by an accredited FSSC 22000 factory they are safe to use and of the highest caliber in quality.
Perked filters are a comparable size to a tea bag, this is particularly useful for situations in which your full coffee travel set up is not available or too big/heavy to bring along, these filters allow you to have a coffee brewing setup where ever you go.
Simple to use, easy to clean and comparably inexpensive, Perked filters are perfect for anyone who wants to start experimenting with drip coffee without purchasing any other equipment.
- Light weight & Small size
- Fits 18g+ of coffee grounds
- Extends to fit most cups
- Minimal brewing gear required
How to use:
- Grind up 15-18g of coffee, We suggest a medium coarse grind setting
- Extend side tabs over your heatproof glass/mug and fill with your ground coffee.
- Pour 30grams of your hot water (85-95ºC) over your coffee grinds and let the gasses release for around 30-45 seconds, this is called a 'Bloom'.
- Continue pouring the rest of your water by topping up until you reach your desired serving size. Make sure not to overfill you filter.
- Dispose of your Perked Filter with spent coffee grounds in compost or rubbish.