Cafetto EVO Organic Espresso Machine Cleaner
Cafetto® is an Australian owned company which manufactures the most popular chemical cleaning products for both commercial and home espresso machines, grinders, Kettles and much more.
Cafetto EVO® is designed to be used for espresso machines and is registered by the BFA as an allowed input in organic systems and is certified by the OMRI. Cafetto® is safe for you and your machine, Cafetto EVO® listed with NSF, leaves no harmful residues and does not cause corrosion within the machine.
How to use Cafetto EVO®
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 teaspoon of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 teaspoons.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
FILTER & GROUP HANDLE CLEANING PROCEDURE:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 teaspoons of EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Cafetto EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder Ingredients:
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Percarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Detergents.
View the safety data sheet here.